Are you ready for a pixel-less world? Is Apple going to kill Facebook conversion tracking? Can the Conversion API save the day?
Don’t freak out – we got you Boo!
Welcome to the most fun and functional advanced Social Media training you will ever attend ( plus we got snacks and booze)
What you are going to learn;
- What iOS14.5 is and how aggregated event measurement actually works
- How these changes are showing up in Facebook and what you need to be prepared for ( it’s not doom’s day but bring a stick or something pointy)
- The latest platform stats on how much iOS14.5 is changing conversion rates
- What the heck the Conversion API is and how it actually works on Facebook
- How to set up and access the conversion API ( you don’t need to be techy- just a little nerdy)
- How the conversion API tracking works with iOS14.5
Why you should attend this event:
- Learn crucial information to future proof your Facebook ads
- Lynsey is frickin hysterical ( she also may or may not have written this description)
- We got snacks and Wine/Beers ( only for non driving, good humans, over the age of 18 )
- You were only going home to play videogames or watch MAFS anyway – you might as well learn something
- Other social media marketing legends will be in attendance #youcansitwithus
Who should attend this event;
- Social Media Marketer’s with a basic understanding of a what Facebook tracking and a pixel is ( you don’t need to be an expert but this is not an intro class)
- Agency Owners / Account Managers who need this info for client taming
- Media Buyers or CO experts
Why you should join Lynsey for this event;
- Lynsey is a massive nerd and loves talking about Facebook
- Lynsey is a certified Facebook API Developer and is a Facebook Technical Services Partner within the top tier of global consultants to be recognised by Facebook to service their customers.
- Lynsey runs FloSocial – a consultancy dedicated to social media training and upskilling for the marketing industry, she lectures for the University of Sydney and presents Internationally
- Lynsey gets lonely at home at night talking to her cat Snuffles – Snuffles doesn’t care about the Conversion API
We will be Covid Safe. We will refund tickets if Gladys locks us in the house again. There will be snacks and booze. You will learn stuff. Lynsey is funnier in real life.